Please see information below which should provide you with all the necessary information about the Algarve’s water parks. For more information and ticket sales, please contact our reception who will be happy to assist. If you need to call the water parks from the resort prior to your visit there are pay phones available at reception.
Slide and Splash – Visit Portugal’s Biggest Water Park
Covering an area of 7 acres the park is the biggest one in Portugal and one of the biggest water parks in Europe and is located within a short driving distance of Rocha Brava Village Resort. The park offers a large variety of water slides and attractions including Rapid River, Black hole, swimming pools, children’s pools, Jacuzzi and many more. A perfect family day out that will keep everyone busy and smiling. The park operates with the maximum safety, hygiene and comfort possible.
The water park does have variable opening times depending on the time of year so please check with reception before your visit. Transport to the Slide and Splash water park is available from the Rocha Brava, please consult reception for full details.
- Address of the Slide & Splash water park: Estrada Nacional 125 Vale de Deus - Estombar, 8401-901 Lagoa, Portugal
- Water Park Opening Times: 10:00 – 17:00 (extended opening hours in the summer)
- Distance from Rocha Brava: Just under 10km, between 15 and 20 minutes drive.
Popular with kids and adults, this Algarve water park has everything from giant water slides to children’s playing pools, white water rapids and vertical slides. Aqualand has a great selection of children’s areas for the little ones where they can have fun in safe environment.
Once you’ve had enough of the adventure and you’re in the mood for something more laid back there’s a relaxing river cruise to enjoy aboard blow-up rings.
Transport to Aqualand Algarve water park is available from the resort, please consult resort reception.
- Address of Aqualand Algarve water park: Estrada Nacional 125 - Sítio das Areias, 8365-908 Alcantarilha, Portugal
- Water Park Opening Times: Between 16 June and 05 September from 10:00 to 17:00 (extended opening hours in the summer)
- Distance from Rocha Brava: 14km, approximately 20 minute drive.
AquaShow Water Park
Furthest from Rocha Brava Village Resort AquaShow has some great activities on offer that make this Algarve water park well worth a visit. The park welcomes food and drink (no glassware) so remember to pack a lunch. There are plenty of activities for the whole family to be enjoyed all day like swimming pools, tubes and adventurous water slides.
- Address of AquaShow water park: AQUASHOW Park Hotel, Semino, Estrada Nacional 396, Quarteira, Portugal
- Water Park Opening Times: Between May and September from 10:00 and 17:00 (extended opening hours in the summer)
- Distance from Rocha Brava: 49km from the resort, around 40 minutes’ drive.
Thinking of enjoying other attractions during your stay? How about taking a look at what else there is to do in the Algarve